- Ten young artists and theoreticians accompanied the exhibition Moments. A History of Performance in 10 Acts which lasted 8 weeks from March 8 to April 29, April 2012 at ZKM, Museum für Neue Kunst in Karlsruhe/Germany. Four of these so-called witnesses wrote about their experiences in this project for corpus: Anja Arend, Rose Beermann, Bertrand Flanet, and Joana von Mayer Trindade. The choreographer and author Martina Ruhsam contributed an interview with Simone Forti.
CURRENT ARTICLES IN ALL SECTIONS
Last update: 2012-08-05
* ROCKET: Irma Vep as Blade Runner
* FROM HELL: Dance and proverbs
* HIDDEN MOVES: Go on, do this piece yourself!
* BOYAN MANCHEV: Bataille and the formless
* SCORES OF PROTEST @ Tanzquartier Wien
* SARA MANENTE: Faire un Four
* TENNIS AS BALLET: A dancer saw it
* AXIS SYLLABUS: A system by Frey Faust
* DEUFERT+PLISCHKE: Songs of love and war
* PHILIPP GEHMACHER: Still walking + talking
* RICHARD MAXWELL: A neutral American hero
* LAURENT CHÉTOUANE: The horizons of dance
* PATRÍCIA PORTELA: A private collection
* METTE INGVARTSEN: A new work out there!